BIPAC 8700NEXL R2 Billion WAN Wireless-N 3G/4G LTE VDSL2/ADSL2+Modem/Router
BIPAC 8700NEXL R2 Billion WAN Wireless-N 3G/4G LTE VDSL2/ADSL2+ Modem/Router
- Supports VDSL2 and fall back to ADSL2+
- 4-port 10/100Mbps Ethernet switch integrated
- One Giga Ethernet port can be configured as a WAN interface for broadband connectivity
- SNR adjustments to achieve highest sync speeds
- Monitoring bandwidth usage of each LAN ports
- QoS for traffic prioritization and bandwidth management
- Compliant with IEEE 802.11b/g/n standards
- WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup) for easy setup
- Wireless security with WPA-PSK/ WPA2-PSK
- Supports WDS repeater function
- USB port for print server, NAS, DLNA media server, and 3G/4G LTE USB modem
- SOHO firewall security
- Auto failover and fallback
- Supports IPTV application*1
- Ease of use with quick installation wizard (EZSO)
- Broadcom chipset for better stability
Surfing Internet with Flexibility
The BiPAC 8700NEXL R2 has four LAN ports and one Giga port can be configured as a WAN port if required. This EWAN (Ethernet WAN) port offers another broadband connectivity option for connecting to a cable or fibre modem. SOHO or small office users can even deploy the BiPAC 8700NEXL R2 for FTTx (Fiber-to-the-building, node, or home) applications over a fibre device connection.
Optimal Wireless Speeds and Coverage
With an integrated 802.11n wireless access point, the router delivers up to 6 times the speed and 3 times the wireless coverage of an 802.11b/g network device. It supports a data rate up to 300Mbps and is also compatible with 802.11b/g equipment. The Wi-Fi Protected Access (WPA-PSK / WPA2-PSK) and Wired Equivalent Privacy (WEP) features enhance the level of transmission security and access control over wireless LAN.
Firewall Security and Smooth Traffic
With the built-in NAT default firewall, the advanced anti-hacker pattern-filtering protection features automatically detect and block Denial of Service (DoS) attacks. In addition, the packet filtering provides high-level security for access control. Quality of Service control prioritizes the traffic and allows users to enjoy smooth traffic while running applications such as P2P or multimedia through the Internet.
Pathway to the IPv6 future
The BiPAC 8700NEXL R2 fully support IPv4 and IPv6 dual stack. Dual Stack means the router is capable of running IPv4 and IPv6. With Billion IPv6 enabled devices, three major transition mechanisms such as Dual-Stack, Dual-Stack Lite, and 6RD (IPv6 rapid deployment) are supported to be adapted easily into service provider’s IPv4/IPv6 network.